Looking for a career in the audio-video industry? Join Nepro today!
1. Audio-Video Installer/ Technician
We are looking for an audio-video installer to assist in installations across various projects in Singapore.
The individual should be:
- - Multiple project experience with audio-video equipment
- - Knowledgeable of industry standards (NEC, TIA/EIA, BICSI) an advantage
- - Proficient with various kinds of cables and termination of such cables (CAT6, audio, VGA etc)
- - Demonstrate ability to perform site survey and develop scope of work and materials list
- - Perform any other duties not specifically stated herein, but which your supervisor may assign
- - Willing to travel as required to various sites for work
- - Provide basic setup, installation, commissioning and testing services for the audio-visual projects
- - Cabling work for audio-visual installation – cable routing, termination, trunking, drilling for the purposes of routing cables
- - Perform Faceplate termination (i.e. XLR, VGA, HDMI)
- - Perform ad-hoc duties related to the installation as instructed by the chief engineer.
- - 5-Day work week (Mon - Fri)
- - Weekend/ over-time work may be required
- - Salary: S$1500 - S$2500
- - Full-time, Permanent
Interested parties can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV with the following details
- 1. Personal particulars with recent photograph
- 2. Work experience (point form)
- a. reason(s) for leaving
- 3. Current and expected salary
- 4. Date of availability/ notice period