Terms & Conditions
1. Copyright Notice
- This World Wide Web site and all of its content, including but not limited to the text and images used herein and their arrangement, is copyright ©2005 – 2015 NEPRO Equipment & Marketing.
2. Restrictions on Use
- In consideration of being allowed to use the Website, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach:
- Collecting information about the Website or users of the Website without our written consent;
- Modifying, framing, rendering (or re-rendering), mirroring, truncating, injecting, filtering or changing any content or information contained in the Website, without our written consent.
- Using any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, click spam, macro programs, Internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor the Website or any portion thereof;
- Accessing or using the site for commercial or competitive purposes;
- Disguising the origin of information transmitted to, from, or through the Website.
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Allowing any other person or entity to impersonate you to access or use the Website;
- Using the Website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, international laws
- Using the Website in a way that is intended to harm, or a reasonable person would understand would likely result in harm, to the user or others
3. Third-party Sites
- NEPRO may from time to time provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties ("third party sites") and it may from time to time provide materials from third parties on this Web Site. These third party sites and any third party materials are provided for your convenience only. NEPRO does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services available on these third party sites and NEPRO is not responsible for their content. NEPRO makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content of these sites and the fact that NEPRO has provided a link to such sites is NOT an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by NEPRO with respect to such sites, its services, the products displayed, its owners, or its providers. You access these sites at your own risk.
- Visitors to the NEPRO Web Site assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this Web Site. Information published on this Web Site is provided without charge as a convenience to visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. Nothing in the NEPRO Website constitutes a recommendation or endorsement of any item or brand.
- NEPRO does not warrant or represent that this site’s content is accurate, complete or up-to-date, nor does it warrant or represent that access to and use of this site or the server which makes it available will be uninterrupted, error-free and free of computer viruses or other harmful components. The contents of this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors by which NEPRO assumes no responsibility
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, NEPRO disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
5. Limitation of Liability
- NEPRO is not responsible for any infections, contaminations, delay in operation or transmission, line failure, errors, omissions, interruptions, or defects arising out of your use of this site or with respect to the material provided and/or contained on this site.
- In no event shall NEPRO be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, resulting from whatever cause, including but not limited to loss of use, loss profits, or loss of data, whether in an action under theories of contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way in connection with the use of or inability to use the information or materials on, or accessed through, the NEPRO Web Site.
- Notwithstanding the above, in no event shall NEPRO's total liability to you for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amounts paid to NEPRO by you in connection with the transaction claimed by you to give rise to your claim.
6. Communications and Submissions
- You may post reviews, comments, and other content, and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. NEPRO hereby reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit content for any reason at its sole discretion.
- By transmitting or posting any Submissions to NEPRO or to this Web site you grant NEPRO and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use the content of such Submissions for any purpose, including, but not limited to, the rights to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You also grant NEPRO and its affiliates and sublicensees the right, at their sole discretion without obligation to do so, to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. You further agree that the license granted herein includes all of the rights to use or authorize the use of any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services incorporating such information.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content of your Submissions; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate any terms of this User Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify NEPRO or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. You agree that neither NEPRO nor its licensees will be liable to you for any use of any Submission. NEPRO has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any Submissions you submit to NEPRO or this Web site and further agree that you, not NEPRO, have full responsibility for the content of any such Submissions, including their legality, reliability and appropriateness.
- If you have any questions regarding any portion of this Agreement, or if you wish to inquire, regarding rights of use not explicitly granted herein, please direct questions via email to email@example.com.
- NEPRO or you may terminate this Agreement at any time. You may terminate this Agreement by destroying all materials obtained from this Web Site. NEPRO may terminate this Agreement immediately without notice if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this Web Site.